1. It is a glass-ceramic material applied to the chairside processing system.
2. The porcelain block is partially crystallized during processing and has a light purple color.
3. They are collectively called blue porcelain blocks. In this state, the hardness of the porcelain block is relatively low, which makes it easy to grind the equipment.
4. In general, the prosthesis after cutting needs to be crystallized at 840 ° C, and the sintering process takes about 20 minutes. During the crystallization process, the ceramic block has almost no shrinkage.
lithium disilicate product advantages:
1. Excellent esthetics & restorative effect.
2. supreme chemical stability and flexural strength.
3. Easy milling, preserved tool life.
4. A1-D4 BL1-4, 20 colors are available.
1. Monolithic processing or partial ceramic veneering
2. Optional brush or dipping infiltration possible
5 pieces in 1 box